The Canadian university is the perfect place to begin your academic journey. Exciting News! Awards for international students studying at Douglas College are available. This article will provide information on the scholarship, its advantages, and the application process in detail.
This award is intended to support a foreign undergraduate student attending Douglas College during the academic year 2023–24. The value of this award is up to $7,000 CAD per academic year. Each school year, up to five deserving students will be awarded the scholarship.
Founded in 2017, the International Student Athlete Tuition Scholarship at Douglas College is intended to cover the cost difference between international and domestic student tuition for foreign undergraduate athletes who are recruited to study at Douglas College.
The amount of this prize is determined by the student’s overall achievement during the school year. Each school year, up to five deserving students will be awarded the scholarship. The financial aid will be divided evenly between the two semesters, Fall and Winter.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Douglas College
- Study in: British Colombia, Canada
- Program Period: One year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester
- Deadline: January 31 / May 31 / September 30, 2023
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
For a list of full specialties, you can check this link.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- The scholarship covers up to CAD 7000 of the tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria for Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To qualify for Douglas College International Student Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- For taking admission, applicants need to submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% equivalent or greater.
- Applicants should meet the English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- For more information about the admission requirements, Contact Douglas College International.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
(1) After receiving an admission offer from the college, apply for the scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button below to download and fill the application form.
(2) Submit the required documents below to the following address:
Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The application form, completed and signed by the student.
- International waiver of anyone with access to the admission information.
- Scan of passport and the study permit (if applicable).
- proof of graduation with certified original copies if in a language other than English.
- language proof.
- A non-refundable CAD 100 application fee receipt. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College:
Note: Before making an application fee payment, please contact Douglas International at [email protected] to confirm the program availability.
To know more about Douglas College International Student Scholarship, please visit official website:
Notice: kextanles.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide,once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, kextanles.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.