Pursue your education in Canada. Good news! The application period for the Humber International Entrance Scholarship has just begun. In the following paragraphs, we will go over the specifics of this scholarship, including its advantages and the application procedure in sequential order.
International students are eligible to apply for the Humber College Entrance Scholarship 2023-2024, which comes with a complete funding package. This scholarship is only available for students pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree. In the month of January, there is one scholarship for the entire cost of tuition and another scholarship for $5,000; in the month of September, there will be seven scholarships for $5,000 and two scholarships for $3,000.
Humber College in Toronto, Ontario, Canada is the educational destination of choice for over 3,000 international students, who hail from more than 130 different countries around the globe. It is well known that Humber College is one of the most exciting, diversified, and comprehensive educational institutions in all of Canada; it is a pioneer in postsecondary education and provides students with a wide range of options.
The applicant’s consistent academic performance, community participation, referee/reference letters, and statement of interest will determine whether or not they are awarded one of these scholarships, which are made available at the time of admission and provided in the form of a discount on tuition fees. The scholarships are dispersed among the three scholastic semesters that make up each school year: the winter (January–April), the summer (May–August), and the fall. (September-December).
The completion of students’ programs is a priority at Humber, and the institution is dedicated to providing assistance in a variety of areas, including financial concerns. Because of this, Humber provides a variety of financial aid options for international students, ranging from one-time awards of $1,000 to scholarships that cover the entire cost of tuition that can be renewed.
More than 29,000 full-time students, including 3,800 international students from more than 100 different countries, are enrolled in 180 different programs across Toronto’s two major campuses, with the goal of earning bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, and postgraduate certificates. In addition, over 23,000 students attending Humber on a part-time basis enroll in ESL programs, short-term certificates, online education, and many other academic offerings.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Humber College in Toronto
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Varies according to program
Humber International Entrance Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September. The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
- The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
Eligibility Criteria for Humber International Entrance Scholarships
To be eligible for Humber International Entrance Scholarships, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
Applicants should meet the Humber’s English Language Requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
How to Apply for Humber International Entrance Scholarships?
Please follow the following steps to avail Humber International Entrance Scholarships:
- You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package.
- You will also need to provide:
- Personal Information.
- Academic Information.
- English Proficiency.
Apply on official website:
Notice: kextanles.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide,once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, kextanles.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.