Do your schooling up in the Great White North. What wonderful news! There is a scholarship opportunity at the University of British Columbia. Read on for an in-depth analysis of the scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
The Four Years Doctoral Fellowship Program (4YF) 2023-2024 at the University of British Columbia (UBC) is a fully funded scholarship for foreign students. This award is geared toward those pursuing a Ph.D. This award provides a yearly salary of $18,200 in addition to covering all college expenses for four years.
University of British Columbia, Canada, invites applications for the Four Years Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program 2021 which is awarded to attract and support outstanding domestic and international PhD students, and provide those students with stable, base-level funding for the first four years of their PhD studies and research.
With the help of the Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) program, the top PhD, DMA, and MDPhD students at UBC will be able to afford their education for up to four years with a stipend of at least $18,200 per year, not including fees. Because of this initiative, UBC is able to continue to recruit and retain the best and brightest students from around the world to pursue doctoral degrees at UBC, and to provide those students with adequate funding to cover the costs of their education and research.
- Level of Study: Doctoral (PhD)
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: Four Years
- Deadline: No application deadline (Check Program specific deadlines here)
University of British Columbia Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program provide the recipient up to $18,200 stipend plus full tuition coverage for four years.
Eligibility Criteria for University of British Columbia Doctoral Fellowship
To be eligible for University of British Columbia Four Years Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Four Year Fellowships may be held by domestic and international students. In general, the fellowships are offered to students beginning their first year of PhD studies, but may be offered to continuing PhD students.
- 4YF funding may be offered for up to four years, but the duration of funding may be less in some circumstances (please refer to the 4YF Guidelines for details).
- In all cases, funding is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Students holding the following Tri-Agency awards automatically become 4YF designates: Vanier Scholarships, Doctoral Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGSD), CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, NSERC Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarships (PGSD), and SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships. Doctoral students who obtain Tri-Agency scholarships may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage and will receive 4YF stipend and tuition support once their external scholarship funding ends, to the end of the fourth year of PhD studies.
- Other major external scholarship winners who are selected as 4YF designates may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage and will receive 4YF stipend and tuition support once their external scholarship funding ends, to the end of the fourth year of PhD studies.
How to Apply for University of British Columbia Doctoral Fellowship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for University of British Columbia Four Years Doctoral Fellowship Program:
- To be considered for Four Year Fellowship funding, students submit an application for admission to the appropriate graduate program at UBC.
- All PhD applicants offered admission are automatically considered for 4YF funding.
- Each graduate program is allocated a number of Four Year Fellowships each year. Graduate programs review their incoming and continuing students and offer Four Year Fellowships to their very best students, with priority given to incoming students.
- Graduate programs notify the Faculty of Graduate Studies which students have been chosen to receive a Four Year Fellowship by submitting a signed University Award Recommendation Form, listing award number 6456.
- It is not necessary to list an award amount.
- Recommendation forms should be submitted at least eight weeks before the requested 4YF start date.
Notice: kextanles.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide,once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, kextanles.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.